Facilitation - THE EFFECTIVE FACILITATOR
FACILITATION SKILLS LEARNING PROGRAM
To learn and practice methods of facilitation to improve both accomplishing tasks and helping individuals work together
- Facilitators are primarily organizers and communicators with a special expertise in group dynamics.
- Facilitation is a process through which a person helps others complete their work and improve the way they work together.
- Facilitators help others get their work done.
- They provide methods that support both accomplishing tasks and helping individuals work together.
- Although any given situation may emphasize one aspect more heavily than the other, facilitators help people make the connection between the quality of their work and the way they behave toward each other as they work together.
As Program participants the following skills will be learned:
- Communication Skills
- Effective Listening Skills
- Team Work and Co-operation
- Identifying and Assigning Tasks
- Obtaining ‘Buy-in’ by all
LENGTH OF PROGRAM 2 days
ELIGIBILITY All Employees (supervisory and non-supervisory)
This program is flexible and can be offered over two full days or, in a modular format, over four
Us / Services / Programs
/ Contact Us / Seminars
& Workshops / Newsletter / idXready
Programs / Home
Call Us Toll Free at 1-888
©2008 PEOPLE 1st All rights reserved.